Advertising & Marketing – Annual Review: 2016
- 19 January 2017
- 8.45am - 10.00am (breakfast and registration from 8.15am)
- 5 Chancery Lane, London, EC4A 1BL
- Entry: Free
Submit your details to request event materials
Lewis Silkin invites you to the first event in our 2017 seminar series for the advertising and marketing sector.
Join us for a look back at 2016’s key advertising and marketing regulatory and legal developments and decisions including:
- The impact of Brexit
- The CMA’s action in relation to online reviews and endorsements
- New CTSi Pricing Practices Guidelines
- Gender Stereotyping and sexual portrayals of under 18s
- ASA: Analysis of some of key decisions from 2016
- What’s coming up in 2017
If you have any queries regarding this event, then please contact our events team.
Advertising & Marketing
We have been advising clients in the advertising sector since the early 1970s. We advised the founders of advertising agencies which went on to become icons of the British advertising industry, and key components of the world’s leading agency networks.