Advertising & Marketing - Smart cities
- 27 June 2018
- 9.00am – 10.15am (registration and breakfast from 8.30am)
- 5 Chancery Lane, London, EC4A 1BL
- Entry: Free
Smart Cities is a broad concept, covering all manner of innovations, from autonomous vehicles and drone deliveries to monitoring the health and well-being of employees in an office.
With agencies being amongst the more fluid and dynamic in terms of their occupational needs, we fully expect them to remain at the forefront of driving occupier demand in this area. The session will cover:
- How innovation in connectivity continues to shape how companies communicate and co-ordinate projects
- The continuing evolution of the office space
- Data privacy implications of the way in which tech can be used
- The changes in conventional advertisement and property implications
- The impact on e-commerce operators and the ways in which they can target consumers.
Click here to view the full Advertising & Marketing sector seminar series for 2018.