- 18 May 2017
- 8:45am - 10:00am (breakfast and registration from 8.15am)
- 5 Chancery Lane, London, EC4A 1BL
- Entry: Free
Submit your details to request event materials
Focused on non-lawyers and those without an IP background this session will provide a safe space to ask those burning questions about the use of IP in the creative sectors.
We hope to dispel some of the common myths around IP creation, ownership and exploitation. We will invite questions prior to the session which we will respond to on an anonymous basis on the day.
Specific topics will include:
- What do we mean by IP rights and how do they arise?
- Ownership of commissioned materials
- Use of material from the internet
- Infringement – where to draw the line
If you have any queries regarding this event, please contact our events team.
Brands and IP myth busters22 May 2017
Key take-aways from our recent Brands and IP: Myth Busters seminar.