- 18 May 2017
- 8:45am - 10:00am (breakfast and registration from 8.15am)
- 5 Chancery Lane, London, EC4A 1BL
- Entry: Free
Submit your details to request event materials
Focused on non-lawyers and those without an IP background this session will provide a safe space to ask those burning questions about the use of IP in the creative sectors.
Specific topics will include:
- What do we mean by IP rights and how do they arise?
- Ownership of commissioned materials
- Use of material from the internet
- Infringement – where to draw the line
If you have any queries regarding this event, please contact our events team.
Brands and IP myth busters22 May 2017
Key take-aways from our recent Brands and IP: Myth Busters seminar.