I am a qualified lawyer, with experience working in project management.
I am a qualified lawyer, with experience working in project management in Spain for a Spanish international production and design company.
In my free time, I enjoy sport, in particular riding my bike and outdoor swimming. I also love travel and learning about other cultures. I try to visit at least one new country every year. I enjoy speaking Spanish and use this as much as possible, both in the UK and abroad.
My project management role involves:
- Liaising with and instructing international lawyers on a range of different projects, ranging from one off queries to large multi-jurisdictional retainers.
- Co-ordinating, reviewing and collating international advice received and placing this into an appropriate and accessible format for the client.
- Liaising with clients and firms to ensure that there is a centralised and smooth billing process in relation to each project or query.
My previous project experience includes:
- Project managing lighting and design projects for large scale retail brands, mainly for clients in the UK, USA and Spain, who had stores all over the world
- Rolling out projects, using lightbox technology in order to create innovative visual solutions within retail spaces
- Putting in place internal standardising systems for large global clients
- Conversing and negotiating with suppliers regarding costs and timescales of products and projects
- Quoting for complex design products and projects
- Creating timelines for large scale projects and managing these projects in order to meet deadlines
My employment role involves:
- Assisting fee earners in London, Oxford and Cardiff with a range of contentious and non-contentious matters, such as:
- tribunal claims
- settlement agreements and other legal employment documentation
- disclosure exercises and data subject access requests, and
- legal research
- Organising and preparing materials for Lewis Silkin events and client training in relation to both international and UK legal issues.
- Keeping our international colleagues in the Ius Laboris Alliance up to date with any changes in UK law.
My previous employment law experience includes:
- Working on Settlement Agreements
- Working on the whistleblowing case Chesterton Global v Nurmohamed