Protecting your brand
- 16 November 2017
- 9.15am - 10.30am
- Lewis Silkin 5 Chancery Lane Clifford’s Inn London EC4A 1BL
- Entry: Free
Submit your details to request event materials
It is as a sad fact that athletes, coaches and managers will, however iconic, come and go. What underpins the real value of a sports organisation is a strong brand. It is therefore worth protecting, but the protection must be pro-active and strategic.
This session will provide insight from trade mark attorneys and IP specialists to help you focus on what really matters:
- IP basics and the interplay between rights
- The IP behind image rights
- Trade marks – what’s worth registering, when and where
- Understanding oppositions, revocations and co-existence agreements
- Practical tips for enforcement – case studies on addressing ambush marketing and counterfeiting
If you would like to attend this event, or have any questions, please contact our events team.