Tech M&A Executive Briefings
- 28 February 2017
- 8.30am until 10.00am (registration & breakfast from 8.15am)
- 5 Chancery Lane, London, EC4A 1BL
- Entry: Free
Submit your details to request event materials
This event is aimed at owners and senior executives at technology companies that are interested in learning more about the current Tech M&A space, as well as current trends the M&A process from a legal perspective.
The event is therefore also suitable for potential purchasers of those businesses.
At the briefing we will discuss:
- Valuation metrics by sector
- Transaction volumes, trends and 2017 outlook
- Optimisation of negotiation position in transaction process
- Current trends from a legal perspective in the sale and purchase process.
The session will start at 8.30am, with registration from 8.15am and aiming to conclude by 10.00am. If you have any queries, or a colleague who would like to attend, please contact our events team.
Technology & Communications
Few industries evolve more quickly than technology and communications, so protecting proprietary data and innovations, securing skilled staff, maximising contractual relationships and exploiting brand assets are critically important.
Whether you are a start-up setting out and looking to expand, an ambitious growth business preparing to float, or a multinational enterprise undertaking major acquisitions, complex corporate law issues span the entire lifecycle of any business.