Return to office checklist
The end of most legal Covid restrictions means back to the office for many. To help businesses navigate this transition, we have created a thorough checklist covering a range of considerations – including premises, employees and data.
Here is a snippet of the things you might need to take into account:
- What approach will you take to Covid safety in the workplace? Will you require face masks to be worn? And will employees be asked to take lateral flow tests before coming in to work?
- What employee data have you decided it is necessary to collect, e.g. self-isolation, confirmed positive Covid-19 cases, vaccination data, workplace testing, NHS Covid pass etc.
- Will there be any objection if employees decide to live and work from home more remotely from the base office than now? For employees working from home longer term, how will you carry out risk assessments?
- How will you continue to attract top talent to the business? Is there a concern that moving to a largely remote working environment risks losing out on talent, particularly graduates/those at the earlier stages of their career?
- Are you looking to reconfigure your office space to accommodate Covid-secure and new working arrangements? Have you discussed this with your landlord.
Click here to download the full checklist.