In an interconnected world, our ability to meet your needs wherever you do business is paramount.
Whether it is providing global employment law advice, managing your global IP portfolio or piecing together a multijurisdictional corporate transaction, we make sure we have the right people, in the right place, at the right time.
Through a combination of our own offices, strategic alliances and expert desks, we can meet your legal needs worldwide.
Benefits of working with us internationally:
- Co-ordinated, centralised advice across multiple jurisdictions managed by a single point of contact
- Independence and flexibility to mobilise a best in class team wherever you operate: we are not tied to our own network of offices
- Access to two ‘best of breed’ alliances - Ius Laboris, a global alliance of specialist employment law firms, and the Global Advertising Lawyers Alliance (GALA) which covers a wide range of legal services for clients across the marketing and communications industry
- Local language capabilities
- Local knowledge from on-the-ground experts in their field, with extensive networks and a deep understanding of the local regulatory and cultural environment
Managing an International Workforce conference - Fully booked16 June 2022
Lewis Silkin’s Managing an International Workforce conference provides a long-awaited (and in-person) opportunity to catch up with your peers, hear the latest from employment lawyers from around the world and find out what’s on the international employment law horizon.