We have a first class team of dedicated lawyers who specialise in commercial contracts and consumer law.
We draft, negotiate and advise in relation to all manner of commercial agreements, ranging from commercial joint ventures of various kinds to agency agreements, distribution agreements, outsourcing arrangements, licensing projects, trademark and copyright licensing and anything else where clients simply need to record. We provide commercial and practical advice in a manner that helps you to cut through the complexities, manage risk and achieve your goals. Ensuring that a customer proposition and underlying contracts are fit for purpose and don’t fall foul of commercial, consumer or competition laws requires sector-specific and overarching expertise, which we can offer clients, together with acute attention to detail.
We are also at the forefront of legal advisors in the digital arena advising on contracts across advertising technology, development and distribution of work-flow platforms, digital asset management platform and CRM platforms as well as website development and programmatic trading platforms for media buyers.
We have deep experience in getting complex deals over the line on time and on budget, with the ability to provide commercial, solutions-oriented advice with options and recommendations. We can handle a wide range of transactions and advice ranging from:
- Consumer law, including investigations by the Competition and Consumer Protection Commission
- E-commerce, m-commerce and multi & omni-channel deals
- Routes to market including agency, distribution, franchising agreements
- Brand licensing, co-branding and sponsorship agreements
- Logistics and supply chain
- Joint ventures
- Complex outsourcing
- SaaS, cloud and all other technology agreements and solutions, including websites and apps
- Advertising and marketing, including clearance and media and digital agency agreements
- Live events and entertainment
- Content of all types, including on traditional and new media
- Data agreements of all types, including data sharing and processing, DPIAs, data commercialisation etc.