Advertising & Marketing Training
We know how important it is for your account managers and executives to be kept up to date and upskilled on changes in the law and best practice. Therefore we have put together a training programme based on some of the most common needs.
Our courses are practical, engaging and commercial, incorporating discussion and case study examples. Each course can be run as a single session. Alternatively, two or more of our courses can be combined to create a course tailored to your needs. We are happy to include references to your own policies and procedures to ensure that the session is fully relevant to your business.
To download our training brochure click here.
Our courses include:
For Account Teams, Creatives and Marketing Teams
- Advertising prices to consumers
- Talent agreements
- Introduction to Intellectual Property issues in Advertising
- Social media and native advertising
- What you need to know about the ASA
- Data and Privacy – including key impacts of GDPR
- Bribery Act and what does it mean for advertising?
For Finance and Management
- Client/agency contracts – you have won the bid, now what do you do?
- Getting out of a contract
- Issues and trends in M&A structuring for buyers
- Share and share alike – incentivising your staff and structuring share and option plans
- How to assist directors in discharging their duties and responsibilities
- Agile working for advertising agencies
- Further Real Estate topics – we can run sessions covering a range of topics from entering into a new lease through the life cycle of your time in the property
For Specific Sectors
- Advertising Regulation: Automotive
- Advertising Regulation: Food and soft drinks
- Advertising Regulation: Alcohol
- Sports marketing/ambush marketing
For HR Teams
- The Transfer of Undertakings (Protection of Employment) Regulations (“TUPE”)
- Diversity +
- Employment law update
- Brexit and immigration
- Immigration update
Are you following our adlaw blog?
Visit adlaw.lewissilkin.net to keep up with the latest advertising news, and enjoy insights from the experts here at Lewis Silkin. To stay up to date, you can either register to follow the blog, or email firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the mailing list for our monthly update of latest stories.