Our HR Consultancy service enhances our employment practice, enabling us to advise on complex employment matters and provide experienced HR professionals to work alongside you.
We have a very broad range of technical skills and experience available to enable you to acquire, develop and retain your talent. Here are some examples:
- The design, development and deployment of leadership, diversity & inclusion and organisational culture programmes
- Managing HR or business transformation
- Investigations - grievance or disciplinary
- Workplace mediation
- Post deal integration
- Management of TUPE, redundancy or restructuring
- Design and implementation of new policies and processes
- Designing and delivering projects in areas such as performance management, talent management, reward and succession planning
- Operating across a range of experience levels - HR Business Partner, HR Director, Learning and Development expert or HR Generalist whether for a few days, for a specific project or on an interim basis
- Executive coaching
For further information please see our HR Consultancy brochure.
Penny Newman comments for The Times Student Law: Adding context to recruiting02 November 2017
Penny Newman has commented for Times Times' Student Law magazine which discusses the Contextual Recruitment System (CRS) and how it can assist with recruitment.