Immigration law in Hong Kong
Our Hong Kong office provides high quality and cost-effective immigration advice to businesses and individuals.
As one of the leading immigration practices our Hong Kong office offers high quality and cost-effective global mobility and immigration support. Our lawyers also offer Hong Kong based businesses and individuals advice on UK and European global mobility and immigration issues.
We have extensive experience in handling expatriate assignments and the relocation of staff into Hong Kong. In 2018 our team won ‘Hong Kong Immigration Law Firm of the Year’ at the Macallan ALB Hong Kong Law Awards.
Our team has in-depth experience in handling global secondments. Our lawyers’ technical ability is excellent and we also understand cultural sensitivities and where these might impact. Our experience allows us to quickly assess eligibility and spot issues before they develop into concerns. We can provide practical and commercial solutions at the early stages of a project to allow sufficient time for forward planning.
Examples of our advice include:
- General employment visas to cover secondments to Hong Kong
- Admission schemes for Talent, Professionals and Entrepreneurs
- Short term business visits and permitted activities
- Visit visas/ entry permit requirements for Hong Kong
- Entry arrangements for Macau, Taiwan and Overseas Chinese Residents
- Securing visas for dependent family members
- Permanent residence applications
Our international immigration and global mobility lawyers add value by deploying expert knowledge in all major jurisdictions. Working closely with you, we can help to map out a project and manage it effectively, advising on all aspects throughout.