HR Services - Worksphere
WORKSPHERE is a comprehensive HR service providing a holistic solution for all your people needs.
Our team of legal and HR professionals have experience of working globally with small, niche organisations through to larger multinationals providing a flexible resourcing solution to help you achieve the strategic aims of your organisation.
We provide a comprehensive offering:
- Training – delivered by our specialist trainers who are all employment lawyers, we run employment and immigration law courses for HR professionals, in-house legal and managers
- Audits - HR, sickness, gender pay gap, immigration compliance, data protection
- HR consultancy – offering a depth and breadth of HR experience, whether you need someone for a few days, for a project or on an interim basis
- Investigations – a specialist team with a strong track record and experience of separating the relevant facts from the complex background
- Workplace mediation – our accredited mediators offer a pragmatic, quick and cost effective solution to resolve disputes within your organisation
- Sickness and Wellbeing audits and programmes - drawing on our experience of advising clients on sickness issues
- Global Cultural Fluency - designed to help clients operate more effectively across the boundaries of geography, culture and language
For more information on our services in APAC please see our brochure.
Watch our video on how Worksphere could help you.
IR35 reforms from April 202120 January 2021
The proposed IR35 reforms for the private sector, now planned to take effect from April 2021, represent the biggest change to employment tax for decades.
IR35 reforms to be postponed due to coronavirus18 March 2020
The government has announced that the planned reforms to IR35 will now take effect on 6 April 2021.
Emma Richardson writes for Accountancy Age: Mental Wellbeing: How to build into a staff proposition to secure and retain talent21 October 2019
Emma Richardson has written an article for Accountancy Age discussing why accountants need to be thinking about Mental health, and how to build into the proposition to secure and retain talent.
Brexit - where are we now?28 November 2018
As the March 2019 deadline for the UK’s departure from the European Union approaches, we anticipate having a better picture of the implications for employers by the time this event comes around.
Mock Employment Tribunal14 November 2018
There has been a doubling of the number of Employment Tribunal claims as a result of the abolition of fees a year ago.
What's happening in immigration law - FULLY BOOKED08 November 2018
It’s hardly surprising immigration continues to be an area of crucial concern for employers.
Collective and individual redundancies03 October 2018
The current political and economic climate is unfortunately making downsizing necessary for many businesses, which may involve making redundancies.
Gender pay gap reporting - what next?26 September 2018
The first tranche of gender pay gap reports were published by last April - so what next?