Achieving workplace transformation - the changing nature of work
- 18 January 2017
- 8:30am – 10.30am
- Vodafone House Reception, Vodafone House, The Connection, Newbury, Berkshire, RG14 2FN
- Entry: Free
Submit your details to request event materials
The combined forces of globalisation, technological advances, shifting demographics and changing workforce expectations are causing a transformation in work.
The accelerated pace of change and increased complexity of the business environment is leading many organisations to consider how best to take advantage of these changes in order to adapt and succeed in the new world of work.
Workplace transformation has clear benefits. Effective change management together with properly redesigned space can improve employee and organisational productivity and innovation, attract talent, improve employee collaboration, increase wellbeing and reduce costs and CO2 emissions.
But how do organisations change traditional ways of working and adopt completely new approaches to where and how employees work? How can organisational barriers and workforce resistance be overcome? How do organisations meet the demand for greater flexibility and agility whilst effectively managing their employees?
We are delighted to invite you to this unique event on Wednesday 18 January to consider these questions (and more!), hosted at Vodafone’s cutting-edge campus in Newbury. The agenda is as follows:
- Megatrends driving change in the world of work from Lewis Silkin's Future of Work Hub
- Insights from Vodafone’s own journey on road to change from Helen Hodgkinson, Head of Organisational Development at Vodafone
- Business and people benefits and cross-sector perspectives on agile working from Sarah Scott, Practice Head for Borderless Working at Vodafone
- Practical considerations for managing employees in a flexible and agile business, James Storke, Partner at Lewis Silkin LLP
Following the event, for those that are interested there will be an opportunity to participate in a tour of the Vodafone campus.
This event is aimed at HR Directors and those with strategic senior HR responsibilities and will be a fantastic opportunity to gain practical insights from our panel and network with your peers.
Registration and a light breakfast will be from 8:30am. The event is scheduled to start at 9:00am. After the event there is the option to tour the Vodafone campus.
If you would like to attend you can register here. Please note all RSVPs are being handled by Lewis Silkin.
If you have a colleague that would like to attend, or you have any questions please contact our events team or call us on 020 7074 8146.
Employment is a central focus of our business, with over 160 lawyers in our team supporting our clients in managing their people.