Advertising & Marketing - Notes on a scandal
- 22 March 2018
- 9.00am – 10.15am (registration and breakfast from 8.30am)
- 5 Chancery Lane, London, EC4A 1BL
- Entry: Free
Submit your details to request event materials
In the wake of a series of high profile reports into alleged misconduct, it is important for agencies to be prepared should a scandal occur.
In this session we will cover what to do when your C Suite, hired talent and influencers hit the headlines for the wrong reasons including:
- Reputational management issues - both from a PR and brand management point of view
- How to handle grievances and harassment claims
- Conducting investigations into alleged wrongdoing
- Termination of talent and C Suite and negotiating tricky clauses
Click here to view the full Advertising & Marketing sector seminar series for 2018.
I am a Partner in our Disputes Resolution team and have previously been a barrister and in-house media lawyer.
- +44 (0)20 7074 8447
I joined Lewis Silkin on qualification in 2002. I was made a partner in 2009 and in 2012, I opened our office in Cardiff where I manage ...
- +44 (0)20 7074 8054