Advertising & Marketing - Is increased privacy regulation killing targeted advertising? - FULLY BOOKED
- 17 September 2019
- 9.00am - 10.30am (registration & breakfast from 8.30am)
- 5 Chancery Lane, Cliffords Inn, EC4A 1BL
- Entry: Free
Submit your details to request event materials
Whilst all the attention has been focussed on the GDPR, European legislators have been busy putting the finishing touches to the new E-Privacy Regulation.
Together with the GDPR the Regulation will have a significant legal and commercial impact on all forms of electronic marketing and digital advertising. This session will navigate the new rules and identify the challenges and opportunities for brand owners and their vendors, looking at the following issues:
- Now that the dust has settled, what has been the impact of GDPR on advertising and marketing since its implementation in May 2018?
- What is the impact of the new E-Privacy Regulation likely to be?
- What steps can brand owners and their agencies take to mitigate the commercial impact of these legal constraints?
Advertising & Marketing Group’s 2019 seminar series is for both advertising and marketing agencies and brand owners, the series also includes sessions on:
- Gender Pay Gap Reporting: Has it done any good? And will ethnicity pay reporting follow?
- Mental Health: What should agencies do to protect the mental well-being of employees?
- Mergers & Acquisitions: Somewhere over the rainbow…may be your future
- Social Media: Update on the legal and regulatory risks of influencer marketing
Please note that this event is now fully subscribed.