Advertising & Marketing - Mergers & Acquisitions: Somewhere over the rainbow…may be your future
- 19 June 2019
- 9.00am - 10.30am (registration & breakfast from 8.30am)
- 5 Chancery Lane, Cliffords Inn, EC4A 1BL
- Entry: Free
Submit your details to request event materials
The M&A landscape in the advertising & marketing and related technology sector has become characterised by new buyers from a variety of non-traditional backgrounds, but with the traditional network holding companies still being the most prolific acquirers.
To help you navigate through the current environment and to discuss how best to prepare your agency for sale, please join us for a Q&A panel session where we will take in views from corporate finance, recent sellers and our sector focussed M&A lawyers on various topics including:
- Preparing your shareholders
- Preparing your agency
- Using a corporate finance adviser
- Types of buyer and their differences in approach
- Key negotiation issues
- The transaction process
Advertising & Marketing Group’s 2019 seminar series is for both advertising and marketing agencies and brand owners, the series also includes sessions on:
- Gender Pay Gap Reporting: Has it done any good? And will ethnicity pay reporting follow?
- Mental Health: What should agencies do to protect the mental well-being of employees?
- Data & Privacy: Is increased privacy regulation killing targeted advertising?
- Social Media: Update on the legal and regulatory risks of influencer marketing
Partner at Results International LLP
Partner at The Brooklyn Brothers
I cover the full range of corporate advice, working with companies, shareholders, investors and management teams from incorporation through ...
- +44 (0)20 7074 8106
Partner and Chair
I am the Chair of the Partnership and have been a corporate partner at Lewis Silkin since 2000. My main area of practice is advising ...
- +44 (0)20 7074 8087