Becoming a media entity
- 20 June 2017
- 9.15am - 10.30am
- Lewis Silkin 5 Chancery Lane Clifford’s Inn London EC4A 1BL
- Entry: Free
Submit your details to request event materials
Today everyone has the ability to become a publisher or broadcaster, and most sports rights holders are now, even if they don’t realise it, in the process of becoming a media entity, creating and distributing content.
Whether you’re just posting behind the scenes clips, or looking at the best way to live stream your events to new audiences, this session will help you navigate this fast-changing landscape:
- Back to basics: acquiring the rights
- Clearance and compliance: avoiding complaints
- Working with digital media platforms
- Monetising your content: commercial and legal considerations
- Understanding the regulatory framework (Ofcom, AVMS Directive, and the regulation of on-demand services)
If you would like to attend this event, or have any questions, please contact our events team.
I am a commercial digital media and technology lawyer providing specialist advice in relation to digital content, interactive ...
- +44 (0)20 7074 8395