Commercial Contracts – key areas to consider in the current crisis
- 16 June 2020
- 10.00am - 11.00am
Submit your details to request event materials
Our next webinar will be addressing a number of key areas of contract law that are of particular relevance at the present time.
- Variation - how can parties successfully vary their contracts in response to the Coronavirus pandemic?
- Economic Duress - when does commercial pressure become illegitimate, and what are the consequences?
- Duty of good faith - when are parties under such a duty? What is its effect?
- Waiver/Estoppel - what happens if parties refrain from enforcing their contractual rights?
- Repudiation - when can a breach of contract give rise to a right to terminate?
The webinar will be provided using the Webex platform. Details for joining the webinar will be sent to those who register for this event.
This event is aimed at in-house lawyers, contract managers and others who are involved in avoiding or handling contractual risk. Participants are welcome to submit any questions they may have in advance, or during the course of the webinar.
I am a partner in the Dispute Resolution team. My practice focuses on domestic and cross-border litigation and dispute resolution.
- +44 (0)20 7074 8160
I work on all types and all aspects of commercial disputes, including claims for breach of contract, breach of fiduciary duty and ...
- +44 (0)20 7074 8336