Covid and Beyond – 9 things to watch out for in 2021 in employment law in Ireland
- 16 March 2021
- 10.00am - 11.00am
2021 will bring even more change to the employment law landscape for employers in Ireland.
Join us for this webinar where we will round up the main issues employers in Ireland need to watch over the next 12 months. The team at Lewis Silkin Ireland will discuss the following:
- The Irish government’s strategy on Making Remote Work
- The introduction of a right to disconnect
- Can an employer make employee vaccinations mandatory?
- What are the next return to work obligations on employers likely to be?
- What Covid related employment litigation can we expect?
- The ticking time bomb of redundancies
- A summary on the new Code of Practice on Bullying in the Workplace
- Where are we now on Gender Pay Gap Reporting?
- Will a statutory sick pay scheme be introduced?