Gameopolis November Meet-up
- 28 November 2023
- Registration: 5.30pm. Session begins at 6pm.
- KPMG offices, One St Peter's Square, Manchester, M2 3AE
Submit your details to request event materials
We are partnering with a Gameopolis – Greater Manchester Video Games Network and The Game Assembly (TGA) to host Gameopolis; a networking organisation for the Games industry.
Gameopolis’s November edition looks to the future and asks a stellar panel “What is the Next Big Thing in Indie Games?”. In our packed programme we’re also joined by 'The Game Assembly (TGA)’ widely acknowledged as one of the best game development schools in the world. And we’ll learn about the challenges and opportunities of AI in Video Game Development, too.
Our superb panel of industry pros sharing their insights are:
- Chris Wood, Managing Director at Tanglewood
- Louise Andrew, Head of Art at d3t
- Ben Hinchliffe, Lead Designer at Just Add Water
- Simon Smith, CEO at Thumb Food/ Gameopolis; chaired by Stephen Hey, Head of Publishing at Radical Forge.
Partner, Laura Harper will be speaking on the legal challenges and opportunities of using generative AI in the games industry.
The event, hosted at KPMG's Manchester office, will be followed by networking and drinks.