HR Academy - November 2019 - FULLY BOOKED
- 04 November 2019
- 5 Chancery Lane, Clifford's Inn, London, EC4A 1BL
- Entry: Two-day course - £700 + VAT per delegate, Group discount rate of £650 + VAT per delegate, for two or more bookings from the same organisation.
Submit your details to request event materials
THIS EVENT IS FULLY BOOKED - Do you wish you had more time to focus on developments in employment law? Do you want to refresh your knowledge in core areas, or enhance the skills of members of your team? Would you like to learn in a practical way from specialist employment lawyers and your fellow HR professionals?
THIS EVENT IS FULLY BOOKED - Our next Employment Law Academy is on 2 & 3 March
If so, our HR Academy is for you! Designed for junior and mid-level HR professionals, our two-day course enables you to spend time away from the office developing your skills and focusing on key day-to-day areas of HR in depth. Delivered in a practical and engaging way, the course uses real-life examples, filmed case studies and group discussion to really bring the issues to life.
The course runs for two days and is designed to provide an in-depth look at the key employment law topics that you may come across as a busy HR professional, including the latest developments and forthcoming changes. But we won’t just be talking at you about the law. The emphasis is on the practical application of these topics in your daily work. We’ll use case studies with lots of interaction and discussion throughout the day.
Key features of the course:
- Presented by employment specialists from our market-leading team
- Real-life practical examples and filmed case studies
- Group exercises and discussions
- An opportunity to meet and discuss your issues with lawyers from our team
- Comprehensive training materials to take away, plus additional employment law guides
- Working status
- The contract of employment – key terms
- Unfair dismissal overview
- Performance Management
- Handling disciplinaries – the investigation and the hearing
- Handling redundancies
- Overview of the Equality Act and an examination of discrimination and diversity
- Absence management and disability discrimination
- Conducting a grievance investigation
- Dealing with claims and employment tribunal procedure
- Immigration considerations
- Follow up online quiz
Lunch is provided on both days. If you want to stay overnight, we can also assist with booking accommodation.
Two-day course - £700 + VAT per delegate.
Group discount rate of £650 + VAT per delegate, for two or more bookings from the same organisation.
If you have a larger HR team, we can also run an Academy at your own premises just for you – focussing on those areas that are most relevant to your business. Please contact us for more details and pricing.
Click 'download' to read the full brochure.