Immigration Law Academy
- 19 April 2023
- Wednesday 19th: 2:00pm - 4:15pm; Thursday 20th: 10:00am - 12:15pm
- Online - Microsoft Teams
- Entry: £295 + VAT for both sessions (An automatic discount will be applied when a booking is made for multiple attendees from one organisation)
We are pleased to share with you our next dates for our highly popular immigration law academy. Our academy is delivered in a practical and engaging way, using real-life examples, and case studies to bring the issues to life.
Our sessions are interactive and you will be able to ask the questions you want of our experts.
Designed for junior and mid-level HR professionals or anyone who has oversight of immigration matters and would like an in-depth refresher, it is a useful tool to upskill members of the team who are involved in visa work. This two half-day course aims to provide you with the understanding of the options within the immigration system for employers to secure international talent and keep you up-to-date with vital changes. Please note you must attend both dates.
- Overview of immigration categories that allow working Points-Based Immigration System (PBIS)
- Overview of the arrangements and duties for sponsoring workers
- Deep dive into the Skilled Worker and Global Business Mobility route for Senior or Specialist Workers (intra-company transferees)
- Overview of changes to the arrangements for sponsor licence holders and upcoming reforms to the sponsorship system
- Update on the EU Settlement Scheme and Ukraine Schemes
- Advice on how to carry out right to work checks
- Overview of the requirements and scope of activities allowed for visitors to the UK
For any cancellations received in writing not less than eight (8) days prior to the event, you will receive a 100% credit to be used at another related event which must occur within one year from the date of issuance of such credit. No credit will be issued for any cancellations occurring within seven (7) days (inclusive) of the event. You may substitute the delegates attending no later than 2 working days prior to the event. If you have had a place confirmed, you do not attend and you do not give us any notice we will not provide a refund or any credit against any other training and it cannot be transferred.