In-House Data Club - A year in review and what is in store for next year….
- 26 November 2019
- 4.30pm until 6.00pm (drinks from 6.00pm until 7.00pm)
- Lewis Silkin LLP, 5 Chancery Lane, London, EC4A 1BL
- Entry: Free
Submit your details to request event materials
Winter is drawing in and we are all looking forward to the Christmas holidays and a well-earned break; but case law and regulators have other ideas.
During this data club session, we intend to explore:
- ‘Class actions’ in data privacy, and the practical implications of Lloyd v Google
- A look back at the 5 key data events/learnings of 2019; and
- To end, a look forward to the joys that 2020 might bring
The session will be followed by some drinks and nibbles which we hope you will enjoy.
As you know, the LS in house data club is intended to be a discussion forum so if there is anything else you want to discuss during the session please feel free to raise.
If you have any queries, or a colleague who would like to attend, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.