In House Data Club – Legislative and Regulatory round-up
- 18 October 2022
- 3pm – 4pm
There have been lots of data privacy legislative and regulatory developments both here in the UK and the EU. Join us at our next IHDC on 18 October 3pm-4pm when we will discuss some of the latest updates, including:
- Data Protection and Digital Information Bill – where will it feature on the new PM’s priority list?
- Online Safety Bill – making a comeback in the Autumn or kicked into the long grass?
- AI Regulation Policy Paper – consultation closed, what next?
- ICO’s annual Data Protection Practitioners Conference – what are the key takeaways?
- ICO 25 – “empowering you through information” – what does this mean in practice?
As well as new legislation, there are lots of new acronyms! We will cover the key points from the Digital Services Act (DSA), Digital Markets Act (DMA), Data Governance Act (DGA), Data Act, EU AI Act and of course the latest on the long awaited E-Privacy Regulation.