In House Data Club: What's happening in data & privacy?
- 12 October 2021
- 09:30 am to 10:30 am
Submit your details to request event materials
What a busy summer! While we hope many of you have had the opportunity to take a break the ICO, DCMS and IDPC have been busy!
If you’d like to pause, take stock of where we are and where it looks like we are headed please join us at our next virtual IHDC on 12 October at 9.30am when we will run through the following developments:
- SCCs – repeal of old EU SCCs, UK position – including ICO consultation, Swiss position, trends in approach to new EU SCCs etc
- DCMS activity - consultation and announcement
- ICO e-marketing fines - principles and key point to bear in mind
- WhatsApp Fine and ICCL report - what can we learn from this enforcement action? We will also touch on an interesting report from the ICCL on the IDPC’s workload
- Ransomware – threat actors are back after a summer break
If you have any burning questions you would like answered please do drop us a line here otherwise we look forward to seeing you on the 12th October. Feel free to forward this invite on to a colleague for whom this may also be relevant!
If you have any queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.