LS Live: Sexual Harassment in the live entertainment industry
- 13 June 2018
- 5.00pm until 6:15pm (Registration from 4.30pm, followed by drinks and canapés until 7.30pm)
- 5 Chancery Lane, London, EC4A 1BL
- Entry: Free
Submit your details to request event materials
2017 was the year the issues of workplace sexual harassment dominated the public conversation. As the year closed, the media spotlight was firmly focused on sexual harassment and the far reaching #metoo campaign.
We want to translate the impetus created by 2017’s media scrutiny into long-lasting improvement in people’s experience of work. This session is an opportunity to explore the issues on this subject affecting organisations involved in the live entertainment industry:
- How to handle grievances and harassment claims
- Conducting investigations into alleged wrongdoing
- Reputational management issues - both from a PR and brand management point of view
In addition, we hope this will be a forum to share thoughts and ideas (and successes) and the start of an open conversation about what we need to do to achieve lasting change.
Click the 'Download' button above to view all of the Media & Entertainment: LS Live seminar series 2018 events.
I am a Partner in our Disputes Resolution team and have previously been a barrister and in-house media lawyer.
- +44 (0)20 7074 8447
I joined Lewis Silkin on qualification in 2002. I was made a partner in 2009 and in 2012, I opened our office in Cardiff where I manage ...
- +44 (0)20 7074 8054