Programmatically Speaking Too
- 09 October 2019
- Registration: 4.30pm. Panel event: 5:00pm - 6:30pm (followed by drinks and canapés).
- 5 Chancery Lane, London, EC4A 1BL
- Entry: Free
Submit your details to request event materials
We are hosting the second event in our Adtech series, a panel debate coupled with an audience Q&A session to discuss a range of issues affecting the sale and purchase of digital advertising inventory. This event is going to focus primarily on issues relating to the use of personal data in programmatic media buying, including the IAB framework and adblocking.
We will be looking at these issues from the perspective of media owners, media buyers, and those in between, including programmatic platform operators and adtech solutions providers.
We have got a great panel lined up for this event comprising experts from across the industry to lead us in what we are sure will be a lively and thought-provoking discussion, namely:
- James Evans, Assistant General Counsel at Verizon Media
- Jo Holdaway, Chief Data Officer at ESI Media and current Chair of the AOP
- Simon Francis, Chief Executive Officer of Flock Associates Limited
The panel will be chaired by Lewis Silkin Partner Simon Entwistle, who is a member of the AOP’s Advisory Board, and the event will be introduced by Managing Associate Bryony Long.
We would be delighted if you and/or one of your senior colleagues could join us at this event, which will be followed by drinks and canapes.
If you have any questions, please contact our events team.