Register your interest here: Employee Ownership Trusts
- 24 September 2019
- 9.00am until 10.00am(breakfast and registration from 8.30am)
- Lewis Silkin LLP, 5 Chancery Lane, London, EC4A 1BL
- Entry: Free
Submit your details to request event materials
This invite-only roundtable, for those at senior management level will be held at our offices.
We will discuss:
- The benefits of employee ownership and its growing importance in the UK
- The tax reliefs available
- How an EOT can achieve successful transition of a business on succession
- The ways in which an EOT can introduce employee ownership when a company is established and during its lifetime
- A recent case study
- The role of trustees and should they be onshore or offshore
- Employee communication – how to ensure they understand and buy into the change of ownership.