The Collective xCHANGE Conference
- 21 November 2023
- 1pm - 5pm
- Ham Yard Hotel, One Ham Yard, London, W1D 7DT
Submit your details to request event materials
Join our guest creatives, innovators, entrepreneurs and policy-makers to explore how emerging technologies and the power of ideas can be used to harness the opportunities and skills needed for an innovative future.
Creativity, technology, science and innovation continue to accelerate and change the way we work and do business at a dizzying pace, bringing with it both unprecedented transformational opportunities, and complex challenges.
Embracing this change, prioritising innovation and focusing on collaboration, are key to business success in today’s limitless landscape.
Join our guest creatives, innovators, entrepreneurs and policy-makers to explore how emerging technologies and the power of ideas can be used to harness the opportunities and skills needed for an innovative future:
- Caroline Norbury, (OBE), CEO at Creative UK
- Sir Chris Bryant, MP, Shadow Minister for Creative Industries and Digital
- Nick Barron, Deputy CEO at MHP Group
- Dr Ruth Morgan, Vice Dean, Interdisciplinarity Entrepreneurship at UCL
- Marie-Shireen Hadid, Senior Consultant at The Storytellers, by Accenture
- Preben Kjaer Kristensen, Head of IP at Ørsted Wind Power A/S
In addition to our fantastic lineup of keynote speakers, we will also be hosting a panel on AI: You Have The Power – using AI in creative businesses. We’re thrilled to be joined by Abhishek Sen (CEO and Co-Founder at NumberEight), ( DAACI), and Timo Kunz (CEO at AudioStack) – three founders who have all harnessed the power of AI, for our panel session hosted by Lewis Silkin’s Cliff Fluet.
Click here to register interest.