Tier 1 Investor Webinar
- 09 November 2021
- 09:30 - 11:30am GMT
Submit your details to request event materials
The Tier 1 Investor visa is a popular route for individuals who are able to make a substantial financial investment in the UK. However, this route is subject to a number of set criteria which if not correctly considered will lead to significant difficulties for future applications.
In this webinar, we will discuss:
- The latest Home Office updates regarding the Tier 1 investor visa policy;
- The important issues that must be addressed in order to qualify for "indefinite leave" to remain as a Tier 1 investor;
- Current issues in the market and the concerns; and
- Consider any solutions about the current issues in the market and prevent them from occuring in the future.
Lily Shen, Immigration Director and Supinder Singh Sian, Immigration Partner will be joined by Sian O'Sullivan and Adam Cavalier from Cazenove, Parminder Saini from No.5 Chambers and Ian Zhu from Grant Thornton, who will share their knowledge and expertise and provide you with a holistic overview of the immigration, tax and wealth management aspects to take into consideration when looking at this visa route.
- Sian O'Sullivan, Portfolio Director - Cazenove
- Adam Cavalier, Assistant Portfolio Manager - Cazenove
- Ian Zhu, Head of China Outbound Investment - Grant Thornton
- Parminder Saini, Barrister - No.5 Chambers