Whats happening in employment law across Asia Pacific
- 15 March 2016
- 07:30 AM - 09:30 AM
- Conrad Hotel Pacific Place, 88 Queensway, Hong Kong
Submit your details to request event materials
This seminar, in conjunction with Rajah & Tann, will discuss hot employment and immigration law topics in Asia.
Lewis Silkin and Rajah & Tann are proud to present a breakfast seminar series on hot employment and immigration law topics in Asia such as those above. In this session, we will round up recent employment and immigration law developments in Hong Kong, Japan, PRC, the Republic of Korea and Singapore.
- Desmond Wee, Rajah & Tann (Singapore)
- Jonathan Yuen, Rajah & Tann (Singapore)
- Kazutoshi Kakuyama, Anderson Mori & Tomotsune (Japan)
- Brendon Carr, Yulchon (Korea)
- Xie Zheng, Fangda (PRC)
- Antonia Grant, Lewis Silkin (Hong Kong)
- Scott Anderson, Lewis Silkin (Hong Kong)
Employment is a central focus of our business, with over 160 lawyers in our team supporting our clients in managing their people.