An insight to what's happening in immigration law 2022
28 April 2022
Immigration law changes continue at a pace during 2022 and employers need to be aware of key recent and upcoming developments.
In our recent webinar on 27 April 2022, we covered the following topics:
- Right to work changes since 6 April 2022
- Immigration-related fee updates
- Recent and upcoming immigration route changes including the Global Business Mobility routes, High Potential Individual and Scale-up visas
- Sponsorship reform including the Home Office’s sponsorship roadmap
- The impact of the Ukraine conflict on UK immigration
You can view the webinar in full below. If you have any queries about any of the matters covered, please get in touch with a member of our Immigration Team.
Sign up to our newsletter and be the first to hear about our upcoming events.