Immigration fee changes from 29 March 2019
14 March 2019
The Home Office has released details of its immigration fees from 29 March 2019.
Please click on the link to view details of the Home Office's immigration fees from 29 March 2019.
- Super Priority Service – from £610 to £800
- Priority Service (in-country) – from £477 to £500
- Priority visa service – from £212 to £220
- Visitor visas – various small increases
- Electronic Visa Waiver – doubled from £15 to £30
Reductions include the removal of the fees for processing applications made under the EU Settlement Scheme.
New fees are introduced for:
- Applications under the new Start-up category – these will be £363 from abroad and £493 in-country
- Applications made under the new Innovator category – these will be £1,021 from abroad and £1,227 in-country
- Issuing a biometric residence card to a non-EEA/Swiss family member under the EU Settlement Scheme – this will be £56
Fees relating to sponsorship under the Points-Based System are unchanged.
With Brexit scheduled for 31 October 2019, there will be both long and short term legal implications for UK and international businesses.