Lewis Silkin Ireland signs up to the Law Society Gender Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Charter
04 December 2020
We are delighted to be one of the first signatories of the Law Society Gender Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Charter. By signing the GEDI Charter we have committed to support diversity and inclusion and treat all individuals fairly and equally.
As per the GEDI Charter, signatories agree to:
- Recognise the individual needs of those they employ and support them to develop to their full potential.
- Ensure equal access to opportunities for those they employ.
- Ensure their policies, procedures and processes promote gender equality, diversity and inclusion.
- Carry out their work without bias, in a respectful and non-discriminatory manner.
- Build awareness and understanding of the benefits of promoting gender equality, diversity and inclusion.
Partner Linda Hynes says “ the team at Lewis Silkin Ireland is very pleased to be a signatory to this very important charter. Gender equality, diversity and inclusion should be a guiding principle in all organisations and the Law Society should be proud of this initiative”.
Further information about the GEDI Charter can be found here.