I am an Associate in the Immigration team and I advise on UK immigration matters. I joined Lewis Silkin in November 2023.
After completing my undergraduate Law degree, I completed the Legal Practice Course at BPP. I qualified as a Solicitor in England and Wales in April 2020. I am a member of the Immigration Law Practioners’ Association.
I have over 7 years’ experience in corporate immigration including advising on all aspects of the Points Based System. I have assisted many companies including Hospitality, Fashion, Finance, Law, Technology and Charity sectors.
I have also advised private clients on a range of immigration matters including Appendix FM, EUSS and Nationalisation.
Before joining Lewis Silkin, I worked at a Global Immigration Law firm and a London-based multi-practice law firm, gaining over 7 years as a Paralegal and an Associate.
The work I have been involved in includes the following:
- Delivered a series of training to Human Resources staff within a variety of sectors on the Point Based System, recent immigration changes and Right to Work
- Assisted companies with obtaining sponsor licences, advising on compliance duties and responsibilities and Right to Work in the UK
- Advising clients on the Points Based System and actively managing Sponsor licences
- Advising private clients on Appendix FM, Naturalisation and EUSS
- Managed and assisted with UK immigration for a large cohort of graduates for a Global organisation
I particularly enjoy advising client on the UK visa processes, sponsor compliance duties and responsibilities and streamlining processes for clients.