I am an employment lawyer with extensive experience in both private practice and in-house. As well as being a lawyer, I am a Chartered Fellow of the CIPD and have held numerous senior ER, HR and commercial roles in large organisations.
I advise clients on the full range of employment legal and ER issues as well as providing strategic advice to HR/People functions. This includes:
- Organisational design processes from conception to implementation, including redundancy exercises;
- complex ER investigations and policy issues, both in the UK and internationally;
- strategic people plans and cultural transformation programmes;
- employment tribunal litigation;
- TUPE transfers and the employment aspects of commercial agreements.