I joined Lewis Silkin in June 2022 as an immigration Paralegal in the Employment, Immigration and Reward division.
Prior to this, I worked at a large organisation in a graduate role specialising in Immigration law for six months. During this time, I assisted with private client immigration matters and applications under the Points Based System of the Immigration Rules. I am also a member of the Immigration Law Practitioners’ Association (ILPA).
I hold an English Law LLB awarded by Dundee University in 2021.
Immigration and Global Mobility
I work on a broad range of immigration and global mobility issues with a particular focus on the following:
- Skilled Worker and Global Business Mobility applications under the Points Based System and sponsor licence matters
- Indefinite Leave to Remain and British citizenship matters
- Assisting family members of settled persons with entry clearance and leave to remain applications
- Advising on right to work issues and the prevention of illegal working
- Advising HR teams on visa application processes