I joined Lewis Silkin in August 2016 as a Paralegal in the Employment, Immigration and Reward division after recently graduating from the University of Sussex with a first class honours degree in Law.
Prior to joining Lewis Silkin, I worked at a law firm in Shenzhen, China which was very different to working in London!
I assist fee-earners in the Employment division on a wide range of employment law issues.
I most commonly work on:
- Employment Tribunal and High Court litigation work including bundling, drafting documents, liaising with Chambers, assisting with disclosure and creating schedules of costs
- Assisting in investigations and helping prepare findings of fact
- Responding to data subject access requests
- Assisting with international projects and liaising with Ius Laboris contacts in other jurisdictions
- Reviewing handbooks and drafting policies or employment contracts, and
- Legal research and proofreading for fee-earners
Awards & Recognition
- Highly commended in the Paralegal of the Year category at the Modern Law Awards 2019