I am an Irish-qualified barrister within Lewis Silkin’s Data, Privacy & Cyber team.
I am based at the firm’s London office. I have extensive experience of advising clients in respect of data protection matters and I hold the CIPP/E data protection/privacy accreditation from the IAPP. I have also worked as in-house counsel at tech start-ups and well-established companies, so I understand the nuanced requirements of the in-house role. I speak fluent German.
I advise on the full range of data protection issues which companies face.
Examples of my recent work include:
- Advising a large utility company in respect of its direct marketing practices following investigations conducted by the Data Protection Commission.
- Advising a buy-now-pay-later provider with regard to personal data breaches.
- Advising advertising and financial service companies in respect of DSARs.
- Drafting a full suite of GDPR documents for an InsurTech provider.
- Drafting employee privacy notices and website privacy notices for a range of clients.