I am an Associate in Lewis Silkin’s Dispute Resolution team, specialising in Intellectual Property and Media litigation.
I act for a wide range of clients including those in the fashion, retail, technology, publishing and entertainment industries. I have also acted in international human rights cases including before the United Nations.
I am a member of IPSoc and the London Young Lawyers Group.
Brands & Intellectual Property
- I advise clients in defending and exploiting their IP rights including, trade marks, design rights, copyrights and confidential information.
- I act for clients enforcing their IP rights in cases for trade mark infringement and invalidity including before the EUIPO.
- I have advised clients on a number of passing off, design rights and copy right infringement cases regarding all formats of works.
- I act for clients at all stages of the litigation process including the initial proceedings, at mediation and appeals to the Supreme Court.
- I have advised clients on cross-border litigation involving copyright infringement.
- I have advised clients on domain name ownership and disputes.
Media & Entertainment
- I have acted for clients in defamation claims.
- I have acted for clients on injunction applications at short notice on sensitive matters.
- I act for clients in relation to removal of online content due to defamatory or copyright issues.