I am a member of the Lewissilkinhouse team, having joined from the employment team at a large international law firm.
I have experience of advising on the full spectrum of employment law issues, including advising on day-to-day HR queries, conducting litigation in the Employment Tribunal and the High Court as well as advising on TUPE in the context of real estate and corporate transactions.
My experience has included:
- Advising on the termination of the CFO of an AIM-listed company following the discovery of serious accounting errors.
- Preparing a settlement agreement for the CEO of a FTSE-250 company.
- Negotiating and drafting service agreements for the CEO and CFO of an AIM-listed manufacturing company, including coordinating advice from multiple offshore jurisdictions.
- Advising an international airline in relation to the establishment of a new European hub, working closely with local counsel.
- Advising on a number of employment tribunal claims for a multinational technology company.
- Conducting my own advocacy in successfully seeking strike out of a claim for unfair dismissal on behalf of a financial services company.
- Advising on the employment aspects of a pre-pack administration acquisition of a company with over 500 employees and conducting due diligence in relation to the same transaction.
- Negotiating TUPE provisions on a number of high value real estate transactions.
I have experience of a number of sectors, including financial services, technology, retail, construction and aviation.