Mithila is an associate in Lewis Silkin’s Data & Privacy group.
Her experience includes:
- In-house experience supporting the privacy function at a large tech company, regularly advising on direct marketing queries, data protection aspects of commercial negotiations, and regulatory investigations.
- Supporting an in-house legal team of a leading international law firm, focusing on ad hoc commercial and data protection queries, drafting and negotiating data processing agreements, and advising on complex data sharing arrangements.
- Conducting GDPR audits to assess the ‘health’ and data protection compliance of a business, including assessing risk levels of any non-compliance and drafting policies to bolster compliance.
- Regularly advising companies on international transfers and Schrems II compliance.
- Obtaining and collating advice from local counsel in various jurisdictions, on topics such as direct marketing and the processing of diversity and inclusion data.