I am a member of Lewis Silkin’s Data & Privacy Group in London and joined the firm in April 2023. Prior to joining Lewis Silkin, I trained and practised at a global law firm for two years in London. My seats included IP/Data Protection, Competition, Capital Markets, and Financial Regulation.
I advise international organisations on a range of data protection and privacy issues. I have experience with clients in a wide range of industries, including financial services, media, technology, and pharmaceutical.
Specifically, my data protection experience includes:
- transparency requirements including workplace and external-facing privacy notices;
- advising on cookie compliance and consent management;
- data processing agreements and intra-group data sharing;
- conducting GDPR ‘health’ audits;
- GDPR compliance strategy and remediation.
Prior to joining Lewis Silkin, I studied History at UCL and then completed the Graduate Diploma in Law and Legal Practice Course at the University of Law.