I am a Senior Lawyer in the LS In-house and Rockhopper team, with In-house experience in employment legal and employee relations teams across EMEA within the financial services sector and technology sector, and private practice experience advising a wide range of clients across multiple sectors, from employees and small businesses to global organisations.
I started my career in private practice advising both employees and employers across the technology, media and entertainment, financial services, retail and fashion sectors in a variety of employment issues including experience both in bringing and defending high value claims in the Employment Tribunal relating to whistleblowing, sex discrimination and race discrimination.
I joined the LS In-house and Rockhopper team in 2023 and was seconded to the EMEA Employee Relations team of a global technology company. Prior to that, I spent 3.5 years working In-house in the EMEA Employment Legal team of the largest Asset Manager in the world covering 21 different jurisdictions across EMEA.
I advise on all aspects of the employment relationship from recruitment, contracts and policies, grievances, disciplinaries, performance management, mobility, redundancies and settlement agreements.
Employment / LS In-house
My experience includes:
- advising on day to day HR queries covering multiple issues including managing sickness absence, redundancies, disciplinary and grievance procedures and investigations (including running my own investigations) and remote-working issues.
- advising on recruitment issues including in relation to restrictive covenants.
- advising and negotiating settlement agreements across EMEA.
- reviewing and updating employment contracts and policies across EMEA.
- dealing with and managing complex UK employment tribunal litigation including claims of unfair dismissal, discrimination, whistleblowing and breach of contract.