I am an Associate in the Immigration team.
I joined Lewis Silkin in November 2016, initially as an Immigration Paralegal. I completed my training contract and qualified as a solicitor in March 2021. Before starting my legal career, I graduated from Queen Mary University of London with a LLB Law degree. I also completed the Legal Practice Course at BPP University part-time whilst working as a paralegal.
I am fluent in Russian and Azerbaijani and have intermediate knowledge of Turkish language.
Immigration & Global Mobility
I advise on all aspects of immigration law, including:
- Assisting employers with sponsor licence and work permit applications under the Points Based System;
- Advising on right to work, immigration compliance and Brexit implications;
- Carrying out mock audits and training for sponsors and their HR teams;
- Representing high-net-worth individuals and entrepreneurs with their Tier 1 Investor, Entrepreneur and Representative of an Overseas Business applications;
- Working with the creative, fashion and entertainment agencies to assist with their Tier 5 Temporary Worker and Global Talent applications;
- Assisting private individuals with spouse/unmarried partner applications, Indefinite Leave to Remain and British Naturalisation.