I am a Senior Associate in the immigration team and I advise clients on all aspects of immigration law.
I joined Lewis Silkin in March 2016 as an Associate. Before joining the firm I gained 5 years’ experience in law as a Paralegal and then Trainee Solicitor.
I hold a Bachelor of Science awarded by the University of Bristol and a Graduate Diploma in Law awarded by The University of Wales. I also hold a Legal Practice Course awarded by The University of Cardiff and qualified as a solicitor in England and Wales.
I am a member of the Immigration Law Practitioners’ Association.
Immigration and Global Mobility
I advise on both UK immigration law and provide coordination advice to clients on global immigration matters/projects. The areas that I advise on include:
- Advising on all aspects of the Tiers of the Points Based System;
- Assisting clients obtaining a Sponsor Licence;
- Advising clients on meeting their immigration compliance duties and responsibilities;
- Advising and providing training to clients on Brexit and its immigration implications;
- Assisting clients with overturning Sponsor Licence suspensions/revocations;
- Advising clients on applications under the European regulations;
- Assisting clients with global immigration work.