I am an Associate in the Dispute Resolution team, specialising in Intellectual Property disputes.
My work concerns the protection, exploitation and enforcement of a range of intellectual property rights, but specifically trade marks, copyright, design rights and confidential information.
I have acted for clients in the technology, publishing, retail, pharmaceuticals, healthcare and philatelic sectors on commercial IP matters as well as disputes. I previously completed a secondment in the EMEA legal team at a major global insurer, supporting the commercial and consumer lines of the business.
Brands & Intellectual Property
I advise IP-rich clients on the protection and exploitation of their brand and in enforcing their IP rights. I work closely with clients’ legal teams and the day-to-day business stakeholders to deliver this support.
- I have defended clients on a number of trade mark infringement claims and I am currently acting for large retail clients in pursuing trade mark infringement claims in the High Court.
- I have advised clients on cross-border litigation concerning copyright and moral rights infringement.
- I also support clients in effectively resolving disputes on a range of intellectual property rights, providing strategy advice and assistance in protecting their brand. This includes protecting clients’ online reputation and websites.
- Coreix Limited v Coretx Holdings Plc and others  EWHC 1695 (IPEC)
- Student Union Lettings Limited v Essex Student Lets Limited  EWHC 419 (IPEC)