HR Services - Worksphere
WORKSPHERE is a comprehensive HR service providing a holistic solution for all your people needs.
Our team of legal and HR professionals have experience of working with small, niche organisations through to larger multinationals providing a flexible resourcing solution to help you achieve the strategic aims of your organisation.
We provide a comprehensive offering:
- Training – delivered by our specialist trainers who are all employment lawyers, we run employment and immigration law courses for HR professionals, in-house legal and managers
- Audits - HR, sickness, gender pay gap, immigration compliance, data protection
- HR consultancy – offering a depth and breadth of HR experience, whether you need someone for a few days, for a project or on an interim basis
- Investigations – a specialist team with a strong track record and experience of separating the relevant facts from the complex background
- Workplace mediation – our accredited mediators offer a pragmatic, quick and cost effective solution to resolve disputes within your organisation
- Sickness and Wellbeing audits and programmes - drawing on our experience of advising clients on sickness issues
- Global Cultural Fluency - designed to help clients operate more effectively across the boundaries of geography, culture and language
Watch our video on how Worksphere could help you.
HR Services in Asia Pacific
We currently provide the following HR services in the Asia Pacific region:
- Training for HR, in-house legal and managers
- Fact-finding investigations
- Global cultural fluency
For full details please see our brochure.
HR Academy Advanced17 July 2017
Following on from our popular HR Academy, the HR Academy Advanced is a one day course suitable for more experienced HR professionals or those looking for a deeper insight into some of the more complicated areas of employment law.
HR Academy - FULLY BOOKED26 June 2017
Our next HR Academy is taking place on 9 & 10 October 2017
Family rights and discrimination workshop16 June 2017
Maternity rights continue to be something of a minefield for employers, who face a real risk of discrimination claims if things go wrong.
TUPE update25 May 2017
This session will provide an update on all key TUPE developments over the past year or so.
Hong Kong HR Breakfast Club23 May 2017
Hosted at our offices in Central, this is a group for HR professionals and in-house lawyers at which we will discuss topical issues in HR, employment and immigration law.
Employment status workshop11 May 2017
Employment status is the hot topic of the moment, with various legal challenges being brought in relation to the status of individuals working in the “on-demand” economy.
What’s happening in immigration law - breakfast update27 April 2017
This session is timed to coincide with changes to the UK Immigration Rules that are expected to take effect on 6 April 2017.
HR Academy - FULLY BOOKED13 March 2017
Our next HR Academy is taking place on 9 & 10 October 2017.