A&M Event Series: Join us for a fireside chat with Guy Parker, Chief Executive of the Advertising Standards Authority
- 06 December 2023
- 4pm - 5pm
- Online - Zoom
Join Brinsley Dresden and the UK’s key advertising regulator, Guy Parker, for a virtual fireside chat as they discuss current advertising and marketing hot topics.
Guy is Chief Executive of the Advertising Standards Authority in the United Kingdom and Vice-President of the International Council for Ad Self-Regulation (ICAS). Brinsley will be talking to Guy about the big issues for advertising regulators. They will look forward to the new year and what it may bring.
The agenda is fluid, and we would be interested to receive suggestions for topics or questions that you would like to raise with Guy, but subject to that, the conversation may cover the following:
- The ASA’s use of AI.
- Latest on the Government’s Less Healthy Food ad restrictions.
- Green claims: ‘Greenwashing’ versus ‘greenhushing’.
- The ASA’s next five-year strategy: 2024-2028.
- Gambling ads and ‘strong appeal’.
- Ads for disposable vapes and the teenager vaping epidemic.
- The ASA’s approach to platform/ intermediary transparency and accountability in an era of new legislation.